When you have your own wedding or creative business, it is essential to take the time to review the year that is ending before looking at the year ahead.
When December comes around, what we have not accomplished during the year often dominates our thoughts. We forgot the wins and the positive changes we have made which can make us feel negatively about our business and ourselves.
Acknowledging and celebrating the year’s wins WILL turn that around.
This allows you to move forward with a clear mind to pave the path for new intentions, feelings, goals, strategies, ideas, and plans for the next year.
This year, I created the Planner’s Lounge Annual Review & Planning Guide to empower you with questions and insights to help you succeed in business and in life. This has truly been a game changer for me.
ncluded in the Annual Review & Planning Guide:
- What did you most enjoy working on in the past year?
- What did you accomplish?
- What did you do to celebrate and acknowledge your accomplishments?
- What didn’t work well?
- What would you have done differently?
- What was the most effective learning source for you?
- What do you want to do less of in the next year?
- What terms do you use to define success?
- What are you “ideals” for work, life, and health?
This brand new annual review and planning guide is FREE for you to download and use for yourself!
*Clicking the button above will open a new window to Google Drive which has both a PDF and Word format version of the Planner’s Lounge Annual Review & Planning Guide. You can download the files to your computer, phone, or tablet.
Thank you for being part of our community at Planner’s Lounge!