Are you ready to make more money in your wedding and event planning business? Now is the time to put marketing tools and plans in place that will take your business to the next level of success. This course gives you tools, resources, and tactics to help you reach your business and profit goals. This is a self-paced course that you can start today.
What you will learn
- How to develop trust with potential clients
- Specific ways to amplify your brand
- How to get the most out of Facebook as an event planner (including a full posting schedule)
- Why your marketing word choices may be hurting your business and how to change them
- Quick and easy tips to get your business to show up in Google without spending a dime on SEO
- Best ways to get media attention and how to use it to build your business (plus resources for PR opportunities)
- How updating your planning process can help you book more clients
- Seven easy ways to leverage your blog posts to get more return on your time investment
- Which page on your website is most important and how to make it stand out
- How to respond to inquiries that can dramatically increase your booking rate plus a done-for-you response template
- 5 ways you may be losing money in your event planning business and how to fix it
- The number one most effective marketing tool for your planning business and how to start using it
- How to use your key referral sources to generate more leads
- Why you need to think like a CEO instead of like a freelancer
- Specific strategies to add a revenue stream by planning other types of events
And SO much more!
As a fellow wedding and event planner, I know how busy you are. One of the best things about this course is the easy-to-follow format. Every day for the next 20 days, you will receive an email with one lesson on growing your event planning business.
Each lesson is a detailed and informative email (most of the emails are 500-1000 words with a few information-packed lessons that are almost 2,000 words) with how-to’s, advice, additional related resources, and almost-done-for-you projects that you can implement in a few hours or less. At the end of each lesson, the time investment for that lesson is listed so that you easily plan the tasks in your schedule.
A great perk to the one-email-each-day format is that if you are busy or traveling, you can put those emails aside for later and you won’t miss a thing.
This course is right for you if…
- You have been in business at least six months and already have a website in place.
- You want proven ways to grow your business that have worked for other event planning companies.
- You want to transition from your day job to your wedding and event business in the next year.
- You prefer to have an experienced planner who can teach you what you need to know, instead of trying to figure it all out yourself.
- You have been in business for a number of years but haven’t had time to focus on how to make your business more profitable or what steps are needed to grow the business in general.
- You have been stuck at the same income level for more than two years and don’t know how to increase it.
- Your profits and/or bookings have been decreasing and you aren’t sure what to do about it.
Recap of what you get
- 20 days of actionable items and in-depth lessons that will help you grow your wedding and event planning business.
- Total flexibility on when you complete the work outlined in each email. Since this work will help you grow the business you are passionate about, it won’t seem much like work at all!
Got questions? Want to make sure the course is a good fit for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk through it.
Money back guarantee
This course comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Once the whole course is completed and you have opened and read all of the lessons, you can request a full refund of the course payment if you do not feel this course will help your wedding and event planning business become more profitable. Simply email email@example.com and we will issue a prompt refund of the course cost. That means there is absolutely no risk to you! The guarantee is valid for up to seven days after you receive lesson 20 of the course. You can check out a sample lesson here.
What event planners are saying about this course…
“I hesitated about the course simply because I had a lack of confidence in my skills. My feelings now after completing the course is that I have far more confidence in what I want to become and how I want to project my brand as a wedding planner. It’s given me so much reassurance so that I can’t stop talking about it and referring to the course when speaking with other event professionals!” – Lisa Black, L&L Events in London
“This course was amazing! I can’t tell you how much I needed this on so many levels. I ended the year with an overwhelming need to do some major restructuring in all areas of my life not just my business. Not only have you given me so much to take into my business, it truly has spurred me in other personal areas.” – Mary Douglas, Bringing it Together Events
“I am relieved at the “real world” and “hands-on” approach for each lesson. There are so many things that I knew my business needed, but had no idea of where I should start. I am so pleased that this course has addressed those things. I have completed many valuable industry related courses, but have finally found one that pushes me and my business to be more profitable.” – Dominique Lanier, Yvette and Marie Events
“I have all positive things to say about the 20 Days to a more profitable business course taught by Debbie! I was amazed at how feasible but powerful each lesson was. The course was designed and presented in a way in which you could really understand the impact it could have on your business. I appreciated having the lessons emailed so that I could work at my own pace, implementing what was taught. I would recommend this course to any planner who may be new or even has been in the industry for awhile and needs to learn the ins and outs of what really makes an event planning business thrive. I can’t wait to have all 20 lessons implemented into my business plan and see what impact it has on my event planning business! ” – Khiara Cureton, The Fete Loft
“I recently signed up for the 20 Days to a More Profitable Planning Business Course along with adding on two coaching sessions. This was one of the best investments I made for my business and myself. After the first couple of days, I found myself looking at my email like it was Christmas morning to see what Debbie had sent to my inbox. Right away I was able to start implementing changes and improvements to my business. The coaching sessions I purchased were a great addition to the 20 days course. Debbie is easy to talk to and the time I spent with her discussing some of my opportunities for improvement were well worth it. I left the conversation feeling motivated and inspired.” – Elizabeth Marcou, 25 Event Management
“I really enjoyed the 20 Days to a More Profitable Wedding Business Course. Being in the first couple years of my business it is hard to know what education sources to invest in and which ones to pass on. I am also still working a day job so my time to take these classes is somewhat limited. I found this class to be reasonably priced with the option for me to do the work at my own pace. I have made an effort to change the wording on my website to improve my SEO, started gifting potential clients and clients, and I have been reaching out and meeting with fellow vendors frequently. I think it is nice to check yourself and your business and have a class like this one to guide you. I would recommend this class to anyone.” – Payton Bernstein, Promise Event Planners
“I really looked forward to receiving my daily emails from Planners Lounge as part of the 20 Days to a More Profitable Planning Business Course. Each day covered a different area of your business from SEO to branding to how to add value to your client’s experience. Many of the points were small tweaks to the business, but combined will make big differences. I also purchased a one-on-one coaching session with Debbie. It has been great to have an experienced planner give insights into what she has learned over the years. This is a great course for both beginners ( I wished this had been available when I had first started my business) to established companies that need just a few tweaks. Thank you Debbie for the insights and advice.” – Nicola Wilson, Simply Brilliant Events
“I found a lot of very useful information in this course for my business. Some of the information I began using instantly and other information I’m filing away for when it will be needed in the future. I love all the helpful links and that I can refer back to the course emails over and over as needed.” – Denise Becker, Repertoire of Events
“I’m so thankful that I signed up for this class. You’ve shared such awesome information and have encouraged me to keep moving in my business despite the numerous times of feeling defeated.” – Sonya Floyd, MTM Event Planning
“I wasn’t sure if this course would benefit me since I live outside of the United States. I was worried it would be too general and waste my time – I was so wrong! I have learned a lot and I have so much to implement in the upcoming months.” – Handan Zenger Kaludjerovic, Montenegro Weddings & Events
“I am so glad I took the incentive to register for this course. The course content was great value for money. I was in the final stages of developing my website, and from heeding your advice, I was able to avoid some of the pitfalls of website marketing and design. I look forward to implementing many of the other tasks as my business grows. I miss the emails each day. It was like an educational, supportive, and confidence boost delivered to my inbox. I know I can always look back on them at any stage to reassure myself that I am on the right path to success.” – Catherine Gallagher, Dream Weddings Budapest