The Complete Wedding Budget Guide for Wedding Planners is a comprehensive product that teaches event planners many of the details of creating and managing a client’s wedding budget.
The Complete Wedding Budget Guide includes the following:
1) A 40+ page e-book written by two expert event planners: Debbie Orwat, Founder of Planner’s Lounge, and Susan Southerland, Founder of Just Events! Group and SusanSoutherland.com. Between Debbie and Susan, they have more than 30 years of experience planning weddings and managing wedding budgets. Chapters in this ebook include how to get started with wedding budgets, setting ground rules with your clients regarding the budget, setting budget priorities, setting expectations with clients, wedding budget busters, wedding budget boosters, communicating the budget to vendors, creating the budget estimate, and more.
2) A professional Excel wedding budget spreadsheet template that is easy to add, remove, change, and update as you go through the planning process for a wedding. The wedding budget template comes in both an Excel version and a Google Sheets version. This wedding budget template was coded by a professional programmer exclusively for Planner’s Lounge.
3) A budget priority printable worksheet to use with your clients. This worksheet will help you and your clients set priorities and determine what to include in the wedding budget.
The Complete Wedding Budget Guide for Wedding Planners is a digital product that you can download immediately after your purchase and start using today! When you purchase this product, you will receive the 49 page e-book guide on creating and managing wedding budgets, the Excel and Google Sheets budget template spreadsheet files, and a printable budget priorities worksheet.
There are two purchase options for this product: a personal use license and a business use license.
- Personal License Details: The Planner’s Lounge Wedding Budget templates are for internal use only, and they may NOT be shared or distributed to your clients. The non-transferable personal license allows you to use the budget spreadsheet templates for your personal or household use only. Once downloaded or saved onto your computer, you may modify the structure of the budget templates as necessary. Planner’s Lounge and Savvy Spreadsheets are not responsible for the proper functionality of the spreadsheets once they have been modified by you. You may save copies of the budget spreadsheet templates for your own personal use. You may transfer the spreadsheets or a copy of them onto another computer in your household. You may not send, give, transfer, distribute, or sell the Planner’s Lounge spreadsheets, original or modified, to anyone outside of your household unless you have purchased a business license. If you aren’t sure whether you need a business license, you can purchase a personal use license now then upgrade to a business license at a later time.
Personal Use License – $39
2) Business License Details: The wedding budget templates are branded with YOUR business logo and colors, and you MAY share or distribute them to your clients. A non-transferable business license allows you to use the spreadsheet budget templates for business or commercial purposes. Each license is specific to, and limited to, one business and one set of custom budget spreadsheets. With a business license, you may send, give, transfer, distribute, or sell the spreadsheets or copies of them for event planning business purposes. You may provide the spreadsheets to be downloaded from your company’s website or given to your clients. You may not alter or modify the spreadsheets’ structure or programming in any way prior to sending, giving, transferring, distributing, or selling them, or uploading them onto your website. With your business license purchase, you will also work with the spreadsheet designer to have your budget spreadsheet templates customized to your brand colors and logo.
Business Use License + Branded Budget Spreadsheet Templates – $239
Planner’s Lounge offers a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with this product. Please note that we cannot offer refunds on custom branded spreadsheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which versions of Excel does the budget template work with?
It works with Excel 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016. There is also a simpler version of the template included that can be imported into Google Drive and/or Google Sheets.
What type of file is the e-book?
It is a PDF file that is easily read on computers, phones, and tablet devices. You can also print the e-book if you prefer to have a paper copy. The total page count is 49 pages.
Can I change the colors and logo on the Excel budget template?
If you purchase a personal license, you will not be able to change the colors or logo on the spreadsheet template. If you purchase the business license, you will work with the spreadsheet designer to have the spreadsheet customized to your brand colors and logo.
Is there a guarantee?
If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 7-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Please note that refunds are not available on custom branded spreadsheets once the customization work has been started.
Can I use the Excel template for all of my weddings and events?
If you purchase the business license, you will be able to use the Excel budget spreadsheet templates for all of your weddings with all of your clients. With your business license purchase, you will work with the spreadsheet designer to have your budget template files custom branded with your colors and logo.
If you purchase the personal use license, you can only use the Excel budget templates on your own computer and cannot distribute them to clients. The colors and logo cannot be changed on the personal use budget spreadsheet templates.
Can I purchase the personal use license now then upgrade to a business license later?
Yes! You can purchase the upgrade here when you are ready to upgrade from a personal use license to a business use license. When you purchase the upgrade, you will then work with a designer to customize the Excel budget spreadsheet templates to your brand colors and logo.
What happens if I lose the budget guide files?
Please save all of the budget guide files to a safe location immediately after your purchase. We recommend using Google Drive or Dropbox for free online storage. You can also download the zip file and email it to yourself where you can keep that email and the file attachment for future use. We do not reissue files or links for the Complete Wedding Budget Guide for Wedding Planners product.