Classes & Conferences

Engage12 Wedding Industry Conference Recap

1. Michele Schwartz

December 17th, 2012 at 9:16 am

Debbie,
    I went to the Engage!12 in Las Vegas and felt the same way. I wish I would have written down and summarized the best words of wisdom as you did. I also wish I would have realized I should go to Engage every time–not just once a year. Clearly, there is something new to experience and learn each time. I can’t wait for Engage!13 and hope we have the chance to meet in person–finally!

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year!

2. Debbie

December 17th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Oh I wish we could have been at the same one so we could finally meet! Next year, ok? I hope you have a wonderful holiday Michele!!

3. Michele Schwartz

December 18th, 2012 at 7:17 am

You too Debbie and a very happy and successful New Year! Until we meet in person…

4. Erika Swift

December 18th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I wish I would’ve known about this! It looks so amazing and so much of your tips have already helped me out. I love it! I plan on going to the next one 🙂

5. Debbie

December 18th, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Thank you for your comment Erika. It was such an incredible experience. If your current or future focus is the luxury market, you can’t afford NOT to go. Plus it was such a fun time!

6. Erika Swift

December 18th, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Oh, I plan on being in the luxury market and already am planning for next year. Is it around the same time every year?

7. Engage14 Wedding Industry Conference Recap

June 16th, 2014 at 5:45 am

[…] Where do I begin talking about a conference that leaves me speechless on so many levels?  Engage14 in Beaver Creek, Colorado was an intense experience. This was the second Engage Luxury Wedding Business Summit that I have attended. You can read the detailed recap of my first experience here. […]