Are you ready to make more money in your wedding and event planning business? Now is the time to put marketing tools and plans in place that will take your business to the next level of success. This course will give you tools, resources, and tactics to help you reach your business and profit goals. The next course begins on January 9, 2017. Enrollment is limited to 30 students for this class so enroll today to secure your spot!
What you will learn
- How to develop trust with potential clients
- Specific ways to amplify your brand
- How to get the most out of Facebook as an event planner (including a full posting schedule)
- Why your marketing word choices may be hurting your business and how to change them
- Quick and easy tips to get your business to show up in Google without spending a dime on SEO
- Best ways to get media attention and how to use it to build your business (plus resources for PR opportunities)
- How updating your planning process can help you book more clients
- Seven new and easy ways to leverage your blog posts to get more return on your time investment
- Which page on your website is most important and how to make it stand out
- How to respond to inquiries that can dramatically increase your booking rate
- 5 ways you may be losing money in your event planning business and how to fix it
- The number one most effective marketing tool for your planning business and how to start using it
- How to use your key referral sources to generate more leads
- Why you need to think like a CEO instead of like an event planner
- How to add a revenue stream by planning other types of events
And SO much more!
As a fellow wedding and event planner, I know how busy you are. One of the best things about this course is the easy-to-follow format. Every weekday morning for four weeks, you will receive an email with one way to grow your event planning business. Yes, just one. It will be a detailed and informative email (most of the emails are 500-1000 words with a few information-packed lessons that are almost 2,000 words) with how-to’s, advice, and almost-done-for-you projects that you can implement in a few hours or less.
My goal is to get you through these 20 lessons quickly so that you can get back to doing the work you love with your clients. I want your business to work hard for you so that you can focus on what really matters. At the end of each lesson, we list the time investment for that lesson so that you easily plan the tasks in your schedule.
A great perk to the one-email-each-day format is that if you are busy or traveling, you can put those emails aside for later and you won’t miss a thing. Some planners may sign up for the course knowing they are going to put the entire course aside until they have time to complete it.
In addition to the course, you will also have access to a private Facebook group where you can get all your course-related questions answered. If you want to maximize your profits and get the most out of the course, register for the most comprehensive plan which includes the course, private Facebook group, plus two one-on-one private coaching calls.
October doesn’t work for you? Sign up to be notified for the next class!
This course is right for you if…
- You have been in business at least six months and already have a website in place
- You need proven ways to grow your business that have worked for other successful planning companies
- You want to transition from your day job into your wedding and event business full time in the next year
- You prefer to have an experienced planner who can teach you what you need to know, instead of trying to figure it all out yourself
- You have been in business for a number of years but haven’t had time to focus on how to make your business more profitable
- You have been stuck at the same income level for more than two years and don’t know how to increase it
Recap of what you get
- Four weeks of actionable items and guidance that will help you rapidly grow your wedding and event planning business including 20 days of valuable in-depth lessons.
- Total flexibility on when you complete the work outlined in each email. Since this work will help you grow the business you are passionate about, it won’t seem much like work at all!
- Private Facebook group to meet other event planners and have your course-related questions answered.
- Two purchasing options to fit your current education budget. Purchase just the course with the private Facebook group support or add one-on-one coaching to help you implement the course content and get specific help with your business.
Money back guarantee
This course comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Once the whole course is completed after February 3, 2017, you can request a full refund of the course content payment if you do not feel this course will help your wedding and event planning business become more profitable. Simply email email@example.com and we will issue a prompt refund of $97 (one-on-one coaching is not refundable). That means there is absolutely no risk to you! The guarantee is valid for up to seven days after the course ends, February 9, 2017.
What event planners are saying about this course…
“That course was amazing! I can’t tell you how much I needed this on so many levels. I ended the year with an overwhelming need to do some major restructuring in all areas of my life not just my business. Not only have you given me so much to take into my business it truly has spurred me in other personal areas.” – Mary Douglas, Bringing it Together Events
“I have all positive things to say about the 20 Days to a more profitable business course taught by Debbie! I was amazed at how feasible but powerful each lesson was. The course was designed and presented in a way in which you could really understand the impact it could have for your business. I appreciated having the lessons emailed so that I could work at my own pace, implementing what was taught. What was also extremely helpful was being apart of the Facebook group which allowed for dialogue with other planners who have similar questions. I would recommend this course to any planner who may be new or even has been in the industry for awhile and needs to learn the ins and outs of what really makes an event planning business thrive. I can’t wait to have all 20 lessons implemented into my business plan and see what impact it has with my event planning business! ” – Khiara Cureton, The Fete Loft
I recently signed up for the 20 Days to a More Profitable Planning Business with two coaching sessions… this was one of the best investments I made for my business and myself. After the first couple of days, I found myself looking at my email like it was Christmas morning to see what Debbie had sent to my inbox. Right away I was able to start implementing changes and improvements to my business. If the emails weren’t enough, she also had a private Facebook group set up so we could have discussions with other planners in the program. The coaching sessions are a great addition to the 20 days. Debbie is easy to talk to and the time I spent with her discussing some of my opportunities for improvement were well worth it. I left the conversation feeling motivated and inspired. – Elizabeth Marcou, 25 Event Management
I really enjoyed the 20 Days to a More Profitable Wedding Business Course. Being in the first couple years of my business it is hard to know what education sources to invest in and which ones to pass on. I am also still working a day job so my time to take these classes is somewhat limited. I found this class to be reasonably priced with the option for me to do the work at my own pace. I have mad an effort to change the wording on my website to improve my SEO, started gifting potential clients and clients, and I have been reaching out and meeting with fellow vendors frequently. I think it is nice to check yourself and your business and have a class like this one to guide you. I would recommend this class to anyone. – Payton Bernstein, Promise Event Planners
“I really looked forward to receiving my daily emails from Planners Lounge as part of the 20 Days to a More Profitable Planning Business Course. Each day covered a different area of your business from SEO to branding to how to add value to your client’s experience. Many of the points were small tweaks to the business, but combined will make differences to my business. Included in my course are the one-on-one coaching sessions with Debbie. It has been great to have an experienced planner give insights into what she has learned over the years. This is a great course for both beginners ( I wished this had been available when I had first started my business) to established companies that need just a few tweaks. Thank you Debbie for the insights and advice.” – Nicola Wilson, Simply Brilliant Events
I found a lot of very useful information in this course for my business. Some of the information I began using instantly and other information I’m filing away for when it will be needed in the future. I love all the helpful links and that I can refer back to the course emails over and over as needed. – Denise Becker, Repertoire of Events
“I’m so thankful that I signed up for this class. You’ve share such awesome information and have encouraged me to keep moving in my business despite the numerous times of feeling defeated.” – Sonya Floyd, MTM Event Planning
I wasn’t sure if this course would benefit me since I live outside of the United States. I was worried it would be too general and waste my time – I was so wrong! I have learned a lot and I have so much to implement in the upcoming months. – Handan Zenger Kaludjerovic, Montenegro Weddings & Events
“This course was very informative – I learned so many new tips and tricks that I have never even heard of before! I also loved that I could work on each lesson at my own pace. And, because it is in an email, I can refer back to it at any time. Implementing the lessons will help me reach my ideal client and grow my business in a more professional way. This course is SO worth it!”
“I found the Profitable Planning Business course to be filled with so many lessons that I have a hard time picking a one lesson. What was so helpful to me was having great variety in the lessons, some I said to myself I am right on point and others I thought oh my gosh what an AMAZING idea! Debbie’s wealth of knowledge makes this course well worth the investment in time and money.”