We regularly feature wedding and event planners in our Day in the Life series on Planner’s Lounge. If you haven’t considered being featured, here are 7 great reasons to take a few minutes to answer our questions and send them in along with a photo.
1. Recognition locally and nationally with other event planners. We have over 19,000 unique visits to Planner’s Lounge every month and more than 8,500 wedding and event planners on our email list. Being featured is a fantastic way to get recognized among your peers in the industry.
2. Links which help SEO. Google recognizes incoming links to your website when calculating search engine optimization. We link to your website in your feature.
3. More social media friends and followers. We share your business Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or your Twitter accounts which helps you gain more followers, friends, and fans for your business. It also helps other event planners connect with you and your business.
4. Give back. Being featured helps newer planners learn what it’s really like in a day in the life of a wedding planner. Remember when you were just starting to consider a career in wedding and event planning? It would have been wonderful to read about what it is really like before starting a career, job, or education in the events industry.
5. Another place for potential clients to learn more about you. If a potential client searches Google for you or your business name, it is likely that your feature on Planner’s Lounge will show up. This gives potential clients another way to get to know you plus it gives your business more recognition than if they searched and only found your website. When you are featured, we send you a “Featured on Planner’s Lounge” badge that you can display on your website, blog, and on social media.
6. Opportunity for other vendors get to know you. Not only can your feature help potential clients get to know you, it can help other event professionals get to know more about you and your business. Also, when you are featured, you can share it with your followers to build credibility in your local market.
7. It’s free. As if the first six reasons weren’t enough, being featured is free!
Download the questionnaire today to get featured on Planner’s Lounge!